Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Moving Right Along



All right, people.  Here is an update on what's going on over here.  I'm not able to do as many as I had originally planned but I'm trying! With school, kids, training, and work I'm just happy I get any sleep.

Trained legs today, as the video will tell you.  It was awesome while I was doing it but I kinda fell into a funk once it was done.  I think I was just disappointed in myself and how I'm doing overall.  It happens, it's going to happen. We move on.  It's a long process with ups and downs.

As you can see above, I went to the gym incognito as Rob Zombie tonight.  I don't think anyone questioned it.

My post workout videos are going to be known as Aftermaths.  Hashtag it if you feel the need.

Come follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and BodyBuilding.com's Bodyspace!




No comments:

Post a Comment